View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:26 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivvyF36 View Post
Severity: Bad, I’m thinking an 8 or 8.5 out of 10, if that means anything.
Duration: 24 hours max
Why you deserved to be punished: Stopped obeying and left my mistress because I got shy, and stopped making time for her
What proof will you use: depends on the task
Limits: scat, piss/watersports, involving family and anything illegal or social suicide, feet
Toys/objects available: in signature
Information I should know: I don’t mind how you message me, here, kik, or PM
Your punishment is as follows. First and foremost you will write by hand atleast 1 page apology letter to your mistress. You will write the letter with an enema. The enema will consist of 3 qts of warm water and 2 table spoons of cayenne pepper. You will also shove in your biggest butt plug lubed up with toothpaste. After you have written the letter and sent a picture to your mistress may you go to the toilet and expel it into the toilet. You may give yourself a milk enema in 20 minutes if the burning doesn't stop.
You will then start the abuse to all three of your holes. First you will Deepthroat your biggest dildo until their is tears running down your face. Once tears start coming out you will do 100 deepthroats held at 5 seconds each followed by 2 minutes of hate fucking your throat nonstop. You will then lube up your biggest dildo in toothpaste and start start fucking yourself all the way in and all the way out at 60 BPM for 5 minutes. Relube the dildo with more toothpaste and hate fuck your asshole as fast as possible for 2 minutes. You will then fuck your cunt without mercy till you tap out imagine your mistress is the one fucking you that should help you not quit early on.
Then reread your letter that you wrote your mistress and count how many grammatical errors you made, for each one edge once. Once you think you found them all ask someone else if they can find anymore for each one they find you will spank your ass hard 20 times each side.
559 is offline   Reply With Quote