View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 03:21 AM   #41
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the encouragement! I only wish I were swamped with people in this thread who were able and willing to help others.

That said, and this is a really tough judgement call, but I've really got to ask that you try and do a little bit more? My goal here is to encourage people to do things for others that they might not be able to do for themselves right now given all of the global insanity. Doing the tutoring on your part is absolutely laudable but I'm hoping that I can encourage people to go a bit above and beyond what they might be doing anyway!

I totally get that blood donation might not be possible for you and that's fine, I won't give you any grief for that. All I'm asking is that you try and look at those around you and find something that they might be ill-advised to do with all of the novel coronavirus stuff going around and to try and help with it. Popular examples are things like helping older family members or neighbors with groceries, shopping, cooking, things like that. Hopefully that makes sense.

I'll be more than happy to have a dare for you when you're ready. Thank you for your thanks and thank you for being a decent person!
That's fair. I'll try to think of something else to do.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote