View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:59 AM   #39
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresciano7 View Post
Hi,

First of all: thank you so much for your initiative. Donate blood it s very important, even more now. I am sincere with you: I am 31 old but.. i m scared about needles, so i can't donate blood :/ Sorry. We can help others with simple things, like speak with the people more afected, a smile to people that have to work nowaydays outside hower the quarantine (im my country, we are in forced quarantine). Each one of us have a role to play, even small. Togheter, with solidarity, we overcome this difficult phase. I hope. I will search others ways to help in this days, even in small things. But sorry about the given of blood

If you don't want to give me a task I understand. If you want, I love the following:

I' ve a gf and I live with her. I love her (for true), but I ve a fantasy: have homewrecker tasks to perform that are little risky that her caught me if I don't perform the tasks in the correctly way. My gf knows about my fetish, but she don't like to dominate and humiliates me. She knows about I love dressed like a sissy, shed knows about love eat cum and her spit, she knows about I love humiliation and semi-public humiliation, I love thinking about she's cuckold me. But she don't like. So, I love some tasks that humiliates me, secretely, but a little bit risky.
Example: I' ve already cummed in her panties, also in her high heels, clean it with my mouth and then put it again in the same place; I ve already kissed with red lipstick a shirt of her and put in again the shirt for 3 days before wash it; I've already used panties and pantyhose in secret when I am with her; I've already painted the nails with her varnish, and take off the varnish 5 minutes before she arrive at home; I've already dressed some girl clothes and then cummed when she's sleeping; I've already used her clothes at home and take some photos... a lot of tasks!
Toys (mine): bra, panties, dress, chastity belt, high heels, make-up, wig, fake sperm, vibrating strap-on, pantyhose and her clothes and make up
Other fetish that I like: semi-public, cuckold, crossdressing (hide), humiliation, feminization.

Can you help me with some tasks?

Best Regards and thank you
Hey sorry if it seemed like I'd skipped past you, I didn't mean to.

So I'm more than happy to give dares but I've gotta ask for you to do a bit more for others if you can. If you're willing to do the blood donation but it's a fear of needles that's causing your problem, I know that most donation centers have nurses that are specifically trained in helping people with that exact fear since it's so common. I ask that you consider giving it a try; it's totally alright if you can't go through with it, what matters is the effort. (And if it will help, I'm happy to talk with you on the phone or even be on video chat with you while you're there! I'm sure you can do it even though it's scary. This is a great time to work on overcoming your fears!)

Beyond that, I'm just asking that you tell me about something that you've done for somebody else that they might not have been able to do for themselves, especially with quarantines and all that. Anything along those lines is fine is you're still not alright with the blood donation.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote