Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 09:36 AM   #35
nobody's_slave

Default My turn

Liam watched me curious, a hint of a smile playing on his lips as I kept lathering the soap for what it seemed like an eternity.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to. You know that, right?" He finally broke the silence.

"Shhh..." I looked up at him and raised one forefinger to his mouth but froze when I met his gaze.

I let out a small nervous chuckle, closed my eyes for a brief moment as to compose myself, then moved my hand down to his perfectly sculpted chest, caressing him slowly and tenderly, as if I was afraid of hurting him.

I could feel his chest moving up and down with shallow breaths and his muscles shifting under my delicate touch. I looked up and met his hypnotizing blue eyes, flickering with passion and desire, and I was immediately drawn into a deep, sensual kiss. Liam snaked his strong arms around my waist, pulling me closer, so I brought my hands to his back and began lathering his skin with slow, delicate movements. My palms traveled up to his broad shoulders and down his muscular arms, lathering him thoroughly before breaking the kiss. For the very first time since I met him, he growled into my ear, unhappy.

"I'm still not done here yet." I explained as my hands found their way back to his chest and down his well-defined abdomen, my fingers slowly sliding over his six-pack, feeling every inch of his muscles, as if I was trying to memorize his body.

When I crouched to reach his thighs and calves, the sight of his erect penis just a few inches away from my face made me fluster. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes for a moment, my palms resting on his powerful calves.

"Is everything alright?" Liam's voice made me shudder and I instantly opened my eyes. He was looking down on me with a cocky grin that made my cheeks flush bright red.

"I need more soap." I replied, trying to sound as calm and composed as I could. Apparently, I failed.

"Nah, I think that's enough." He chuckled and extended his left arm.

I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. Our gazes locked for a long, lingering moment before his mouth met mine into a warm, passionate kiss.

"Thank you." He whispered against my lips, our foreheads resting against one another's.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 04-07-2020 at 02:02 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: