Thread: Non-Fiction: 2 Straight Boys at a Sleepover.
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #33
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hey jack
I've been reading this story since the first chapter was posted and really like it.

The last chapter was not what I expected though... how to describe.... :S

The way they act... that with he just asks him if he is gay, they just go to the toilet, having sex and leave hm... I don't know... it feels kinda rushed to me...
I expected they'd do something at the sleepover, not before.

That they do something before is okay to me, but hm.. to me it sounds a little like there is no prob... I mean... when I ask someone if he is gay, and also tell I am bi-curious, I think I'd have doubt about it before, wonder about it or whatever... or if I go to toilet with a boy, and have first time experience with him, ain't there any strange feelings? Or any special nice feelings? Thoughts?
The last chapters gave me a feeling that they'll be rather curious/careful(/shy?).

After all that philosphy xD I read the chapter third time now, and think the point I am complaining about is, there is less feelings or thoughts... to me it let the part in the toilet sound as if they'd just have another fuck - what I didn't expect after the first chapters... (it's okay to write in that way probably^^ but I didn't expect it for how the characters were in the chapters before..)

Anyways, I like your story and I will continue reading it
Maybe you get what I mean and think of it, or otherwise I'm maybe just babbling xD

All the best

Ps: I love that with German lesson xD Gestern, ich saw Ryan's cock. xD
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote