View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 04:57 AM   #6
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
It was a solid attempt to make up for a hole that just won't listen and for that you should be applauded. Not for long mind you since you still weren't' able to do it right, lol. I won't make it too harsh though since you tried to make up for your inability to keep your pussy lips wrapped around the ball by thinking outside of the box for how to use your box.

While laying down keep the balls inside and slowly pull till one pops out, once it does squeeze down on the remaining sphere and give it a quick tug. If it pops out rubber band snap your clit 5 times (flick it harshly twice that if no rubber band), then push it back in before repeating another 3 times. It shouldn't be hard since you're laying down now. Next while it's still inside yourself slide your remote vibe into your ass and set it to low. Bring out your bullet vibe and a pair of tight fitting panties that you don't mind ruining w/your pussy drool.

Almost wedgie them into your slit, keeping the giant nut taught inside you, and press the bullet vibe to your clit. If I counted right it took you 8 attempts to finally finish the challenge. Turn on the bullet to med strength for 8 seconds, followed by 8 rubber band snaps to either each labia or clit, repeat 8 times. After the last snaps plant your feet on your bed, raise your ass off the mattress, and keep your knees squeezed together. Take a deep breath and squeeze your kegal muscles around the invaders in your crotch and ass as tightly as you can until you can't hold your breath any longer, then lower yourself slowly before you exhale. Keep in mind how many seconds you lasted.

BONUS
Spoiler:
If you can handle it after all this press the bullet on low strength directly to your piss hole and hold it there for 15 seconds. I doubt you could do this for 30 seconds w/o having an accident but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'd be happy with you surprising me, lol
I’m afraid I can’t find any rubber bands so sorry, any other ideas?

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote