View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 01:36 AM   #12
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
I drank the glass of water. I have just woken up and already need to pee but I’ve decided to hold it for now. I got my kegel balls add gave them a generous coating of lube. I slowly inserted the first ball into my pussy, I squatted and they just fell out immediately, I did this a couple more times but I just couldn’t hold the one in. I decided to try it with the two instead thinking that might be easier, sorry for cheating a little. It was easy at first, then all of a sudden at squat 9 they shot out, then again at squat 16 and again at squat 33 and 42... I’m really sorry for being such a useless slut. I’m now lying on my bed with the kegel balls still in my Pussy and my juices and lube dripping down my thighs! Thank you for a nice wake up task! I know I deserve a punishment... owww
It was a solid attempt to make up for a hole that just won't listen and for that you should be applauded. Not for long mind you since you still weren't' able to do it right, lol. I won't make it too harsh though since you tried to make up for your inability to keep your pussy lips wrapped around the ball by thinking outside of the box for how to use your box.

While laying down keep the balls inside and slowly pull till one pops out, once it does squeeze down on the remaining sphere and give it a quick tug. If it pops out rubber band snap your clit 5 times (flick it harshly twice that if no rubber band), then push it back in before repeating another 3 times. It shouldn't be hard since you're laying down now. Next while it's still inside yourself slide your remote vibe into your ass and set it to low. Bring out your bullet vibe and a pair of tight fitting panties that you don't mind ruining w/your pussy drool.

Almost wedgie them into your slit, keeping the giant nut taught inside you, and press the bullet vibe to your clit. If I counted right it took you 8 attempts to finally finish the challenge. Turn on the bullet to med strength for 8 seconds, followed by 8 rubber band snaps to either each labia or clit, repeat 8 times. After the last snaps plant your feet on your bed, raise your ass off the mattress, and keep your knees squeezed together. Take a deep breath and squeeze your kegal muscles around the invaders in your crotch and ass as tightly as you can until you can't hold your breath any longer, then lower yourself slowly before you exhale. Keep in mind how many seconds you lasted.

BONUS
Spoiler:
If you can handle it after all this press the bullet on low strength directly to your piss hole and hold it there for 15 seconds. I doubt you could do this for 30 seconds w/o having an accident but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'd be happy with you surprising me, lol

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote