View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 01:07 AM   #5
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
It's important to stay fit and hydrated while in quarantine:
For the next 24 hrs (when awake) drink 1 cup of water every 30 min.

As for rn: drink a cup of water and get your kegal balls lubed up and ready. Naked in your room with the door unlocked and closed but not all the way (where just so you can't see inside but the latch isn't inside the door) with a towel stuffed into the base of the door to prevent it from swinging open by itself. Insert 1 Kegal ball into your pussy and let the other hang between your legs almost like you had a set of balls - but I guess they were one giant ball? - and spread your legs shoulder width apart. Try to do 50 deep squats w/o the ball slipping out, if it does, clean it, lube it, then stuff it back in and start over. You get 3 attempts before a punishment is due.

If you need to pee there won't be any clothing restrictions for now but you may only walk towards the restroom by placing the heel of one foot in front of the other and walk slowly. If anyone asks you're working on your balance.
I drank the glass of water. I have just woken up and already need to pee but I’ve decided to hold it for now. I got my kegel balls add gave them a generous coating of lube. I slowly inserted the first ball into my pussy, I squatted and they just fell out immediately, I did this a couple more times but I just couldn’t hold the one in. I decided to try it with the two instead thinking that might be easier, sorry for cheating a little. It was easy at first, then all of a sudden at squat 9 they shot out, then again at squat 16 and again at squat 33 and 42... I’m really sorry for being such a useless slut. I’m now lying on my bed with the kegel balls still in my Pussy and my juices and lube dripping down my thighs! Thank you for a nice wake up task! I know I deserve a punishment... owww

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote