View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 12:54 AM   #2
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

It's important to stay fit and hydrated while in quarantine:
For the next 24 hrs (when awake) drink 1 cup of water every 30 min.

As for rn: drink a cup of water and get your kegal balls lubed up and ready. Naked in your room with the door unlocked and closed but not all the way (where just so you can't see inside but the latch isn't inside the door) with a towel stuffed into the base of the door to prevent it from swinging open by itself. Insert 1 Kegal ball into your pussy and let the other hang between your legs almost like you had a set of balls - but I guess they were one giant ball? - and spread your legs shoulder width apart. Try to do 50 deep squats w/o the ball slipping out, if it does, clean it, lube it, then stuff it back in and start over. You get 3 attempts before a punishment is due.

If you need to pee there won't be any clothing restrictions for now but you may only walk towards the restroom by placing the heel of one foot in front of the other and walk slowly. If anyone asks you're working on your balance.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote