View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 10:39 AM   #6
zosaphii

I think I should have included more of what toys I have so here it is. The toys I own are two dildos. One is 6' and the other 8'. Three butt plugs, small, medium and large (they were in a kit for anal training). A bullet vibrator, a normal dildo vibrator around 6,5', metallic handcuffs and a wooden paddle. A ring gag and bondage rope. Nipple clamps~

I will definitely be buying something from lovense. I will be looking into that soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerkry View Post
Well, I'm not sure which toys you currently own, but since you seem to enjoy orgasm control and your budget isn't that tight a chastity belt might be a good choice - although they can get a bit expensive
I am also interested in a chastity belt so I will do research on those as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Not exactly sure what you have or what would interest you but:

In terms of vibrators, probably the only one that would be worth mentioning is a lovense due to being controlled remotely over the internet which would play nicely into self bondage.

As for self bondage, there's ice cylinders that you freeze and will not come apart until the water has melted which is useful for binding yourself up with and being helpless until it melts. Otherwise it's just the typical bondage gear of cuffs, spreader bars, thighcuffs, cloverclamps (since you like pain, strongly recommend if you don't already have), etc, with plenty of locks.

As for outfits...I always have a thing for maid outfits but that's just me. Can be humiliating to be made to clean in a skimpy outfit. Locking high heels. Shelf bra, crotchless panties.

Just throwing ideas out to see if any stick.
A maid outfit does sound supper sexy so I will definitely buy one!

Likes: humiliation, pain, temp play, total orgasm control, perhaps selfbondage
Limits scat, piss/watersports, involving family and anything illegal or social suicide
I love having rules to follow.
Trying to build PM dares so feel free to send suggestions

PM DARES

TOYS

Last edited by zosaphii; 03-27-2020 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Forgot a toy~
zosaphii is offline   Reply With Quote