View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:22 AM   #464
Katya

Default Hello!

Hello all!

I have just registered to the site. I hope there is place here for an inexperienced individual who would only just like to make her first steps in the whole area

I am a 19yo girl from Central Europe, a student, and here's a short background of mine:

I was always a good, dilligent student, I had good notes and was never a "troublemaker". Last year I left my family home and went to study at a university in another city (not so far away from my hometown, though). For the first time I was alone, had to make new friends and lead a life totally different from what I had had before (spending most of the time with parents, no responsibilities, your mum cooking all the meals, you know the details).

I think I succeeded in that attempt. I am doing good at the univeristy, I am living in a flat which I share with two other student girls and we have become good friends. I started attending parties, I had first serious encounter with boys, I found myself a boyfriend (now an ex-boyfriend). Over these few months I have become quite a different person from what I had been.

Summer is coming and I have high hopes for it. I have discovered that sex is a great thing, now I am crave for more. I want to experiment. I have registered here so that you can help me make my summer more exciting, if you want.

I don't know yet very well how this site works, I hope it is not only for people willing to do advanced stuff. I think I will be opening my own dare thread in the near future.

For now I just wanted to say hello
Katya is offline   Reply With Quote