View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 01:09 AM   #9
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Hey Katie,

Start off your quarantine by spending 24 hours plugged (unless it needs to be removed for obvious hygienic reasons) and using your vibe to edge once an hour, on the hour- exactly. Set an alarm and when it goes off, you're to excuse yourself from whatever you're doing and to go and edge.

Obviously, you cannot cum during that time and can't cum for at least 24 hours following the completion of this. You should be very well set up to be a lovely, horny, dripping mess from there!

From what you've said in your info, possible also take a pic of your pussy after each edging session. If from the beginning to the end of this dare you aren't very obviously getting much wetter you obviously aren't getting horny enough yet and should do another 24 hours or edging every hour while you're awake.

As a second thing, perhaps challenge a roommate to see who can orgasm the most times in a day? The fun part of course being, you still don't get to cum at all but get to know that someone you share a wall with is likely cumming like crazy while you can't at all

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote