View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 05:20 PM   #9
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Since you've got lots of time at home right now, a simple rule for you:

You may only masturbate while you have the nozzle of your vacuum cleaner sucking on one of your nipples. I do think that that should help with your goals from if you stick with it. Oh, and you must edge at least twice a day and cum as least once if/when orgasm doesn't interfere with other rules. I also recommend a generous application of lube, oil, or toothpaste to your nipples each time you do so.

If you really want to work them and stretch them, wrap a few inches of dental floss around them afterwards for an hour or so (but DO NOT cut off blood flow).

What toys do you have?
My vacuum doesn't have a nozzle, it's one of those portable cordless ones with no hose... any other way to achieve the same thing?

I don't have lube, but I have avocado oil and olive oil (lots of it) as well as toothpaste, but please let me know how to modify the vacuum rule.

Will small rubber bands or hair pins work instead of floss?

Likes: Vagina Play, Nipple Play, Experimenting as I'm still new, BDSM, Gangbangs, Hucow, etc.

Dislikes: Piss, Scat, Blood, Permanent (Tattoos, Piercings) Etc, Audio/Video (Temporary Limit due to given circumstances).
pussy4use is offline   Reply With Quote