View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 05:13 PM   #10
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Hello Pussy. Here's a dare to stretch your hole. You're gonna need a lot of markers and a hairbrush.
First of all, stuff four markers in your pussy so that they form a square. Now put the hairbrush handle in the centre and push it in so that the markers are stretched out wide. Move the hairbrush in circles to loosen your pussy. After four minutes, remove the brush and put more markers in. Make it form a circle and use the hairbrush again to stretch. Keep on adding markers until you cannot get anymore in. Let's see how much you can stretch your hole.

Devil 😈
Dare Completed:

Did this last night, couldn't report yesterday due to misplacing my phone but managed to pick up a new one so reporting now.

I couldn't get 4 in considering I'm fairly tight, I managed to squeeze in 3 however had a hard time getting the hairbrush in...so used a different brush with a thinner handle but still couldn't manage to get another marker in...

Would you like me to continue trying this everyday to see how much I could loosen up?

Likes: Vagina Play, Nipple Play, Experimenting as I'm still new, BDSM, Gangbangs, Hucow, etc.

Dislikes: Piss, Scat, Blood, Permanent (Tattoos, Piercings) Etc, Audio/Video (Temporary Limit due to given circumstances).
pussy4use is offline   Reply With Quote