View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 06:39 AM   #93
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 9

Stripped By Girls Part 9

I finally managed to grab the towel and quickly wrapped it around myself just before Judy opened the door to the garage and announced, "All the girls are here and Mrs. Chambers and Mrs. Burton are gone!" Cindy and Christine were told to get their bathing suits on and join the others on the patio as soon as possible. After they left, Judy proceeded to give me the lowdown on what was to happen next. "Peter, I guess you're wondering what happens next?" At that moment her friend Millicent entered the garage wearing a blue one piece bathing suit and I must say that she looked pretty good in it for a 13 year old girl. I was wearing my trusty towel and for some reason I could feel my penis reacting. Was I attracted to Judy and her friends? Could that be possible? Was I secretly enjoying the embarrassment I had suffered the last 2 days? All I know is I was grateful for the towel at the moment and what it was hiding.

Millicent went on to explain that all the girls had changed into their bathing suits, the 2 moms delivered the pizza, sodas and the birthday cake and everything was ready. Judy explained that she had her bikini under her tshirt and shorts so she was basically ready too. Millicent also mentioned that all the girls finally congregated into the living room so the grand total would be 12 girls. Cindy and her friends were the most excited and couldn't wait for the party to start. Millicent finally acknowledged me and was circling around me before she said," Hi, Peter! You look different! I wonder what it is. Oh yeah, you're not wearing your usual clothes - your birthday suit!!! Hahahaha." Both girls erupted in laughter as I looked down at my towel and wondering how long I would have it. The 2 girls then put their hands on my towel covered butt and gave me a few slaps causing me to jump a little. Judy then told me she had a few things to tell me so I should listen carefully. "First of all, you don't need this silly thing!" she said, ripping the towel off my body in one fell swoop, leaving me totally bare naked once again. Both girls stared right at my cock which was at half mast at this point. "Woohoo! Oh my God. There is a naked man in your garage, Judy! I can see his big fat wiener too! Hahahaha." said Millicent. They both circled me taunting me by staring at my cock, pointing and laughing then moving to my ass and giving me a few more slaps just for good measure. Millicent continued her teasing by telling me that all the girls thought I was very cool and some even thought I was hot especially when I had nothing on. "We know you like us too, Peter, because you often have a big boner when you're with us! Tell the truth. You like showing us your wiener, don't you?"

I didn't know what to say. They didn't expect an answer. They knew they were having an effect on me. Judy declared, "I know this is so embarrassing for you,Peter! We've seen you totally naked and touched you all over. Younger girls have too. Remember those little girls we met in the park? That must have been really embarrassing for you. Well, we like seeing you and touching your bare body so you might as well get used to it and it's not over. More girls are gonna see you today and touch you. I hope you don't mind too much". With that comment, both girls laughed.

Judy went on to explain that I was at the party to help out. "We have lots of excited little girls so we will need you to help with the food, drinks, games, and anything else the girls might want to do. It's Cindy's 11th birthday so I want it to be a great success and fun for all. I'm sure you will have fun too, Peter! " Millicent snickered at that comment and I just rolled my eyes. I took the opportunity to ask a few questions myself. I asked her what I would be wearing dreading the answer she would give me based on my attire the last 2 days. "You said Cindy has some friends over for the party. I guess they would be her age. They might be offended if they see a guy without clothes on. Don't you think? How about I wear my shorts or at least my boxers? "

Judy explained that her friends were around 10-11 years old and since she and her cousin Christine didn't seem to mind what they saw that maybe her friends would feel the same way. Millicent said, "We're excited to see what they might do if they saw what we did, especially the first time! Some might be scared or really embarrassed but some might find it hilarious too and maybe even sexy. Haha. " Judy then asked Millicent to get my outfit and to ask Allie to come too. "We need to get Peter ready!" It's time. Judy then asked me to wait in the garage because she had to explain a few things to the guests before getting the party started. I was hoping she would leave the towel but no such luck. She grabbed it and took it with her much to my chagrin.

Meanwhile in the living room, Cindy was all excited seeing everyone assembled in their bathing suits and waiting for Judy to get things started. There was a pile of presents in the corner and all the food and drinks were ready in the kitchen. Her 6 best friends and favorite cousin were there and they were as excited as she was. Little did they know what the day would bring. Of course Cindy and Christine were sworn to secrecy about what had gone on in the bathroom with Peter earlier. Christine was definitely dying to tell the other girls but she didn't dare take that chance. Judy had warned her in advance. Judy entered wearing just her red and blue bikini and asked all the girls to listen carefully. At that same time, Millicent and Allie left with a bag and left the room. "Hi, girls, I hope everyone is excited and let's make this a great party for Cindy! Please follow all the rules so everyone is safe. Make sure that you only swim with a buddy and only when I say you can. We won't be in the pool that much anyway. We have other activities planned that will be a lot of fun. Be prepared for a special surprise, not just for Cindy but all you other girls too! Let me just say that it's kinda naughty but I think you'll love it! I know me and my friends will!" The younger girls all looked at each other giggling and wondering what she meant by something naughty. "I'm glad you remembered not to bring your phones. We don't want any phones ending up in the water. If you want pics, us older girls might take pics that you can have later. Just remember to have fun! I know you will!!!! " The girls cheered. Judy told the girls that Cindy would be opening her presents first in the living room before all of them would go into the backyard. Food and drinks would be served outside and some games were planned for later. Judy didn't want to waste any more time so she instructed her friend Sally to watch over the girls as Cindy started opening her presents. She then proceeded to join Millicent, Allie, and me in the garage and noticed a lot of noise coming from it.

The scene that greeted Judy when she entered the garage was hilarious. There was a totally bare naked me on my hands and knees with Allie riding me like a horse and slapping my ass as they went along. Millicent was laughing her head off and was using her phone to take pics. Of Judy's friends, I noticed that Allie had the best body even for a 13 year old. Although wearing a bright yellow one piece, her boobs were a fair size and she had quite the nice round butt which was now sitting on my lower back. I also noticed that Judy was wearing a blue and red bikini and looked really nice in it. She had perky little breasts and slim figure with a cute bubble butt. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be noticing things like that. These girls were 13 after all.

"Oh my God! You girls are crazy! Haha. You're going to tire out poor Peter." Allie got off me as Millicent checked her phone. "These are pretty good, Allie. Come see. Peter, you wanna see too?" Allie and Judy were giggling away as they perused some of the pics that Millicent had taken. I was way too embarrassed to look at them and stayed away. Judy declared, "Wow, Peter! These pics are great for our collection. Guess what? You look just like a horsey in them. You are bare naked just like a horse and we can see your horse cock in the pics. Woohoo. It's huge just like it is now!" Sure enough, as I stood there my cock was sticking out like a rocket. I couldn't help it though. Having Allie's nice round soft ass on me did the trick. In fact my penis had been like a yoyo for 2 days- up and down, up and down. I hadn't jacked off since I got home that day after the initial park encounter and I was ready to explode. I willed myself to calm down and eventually I was able to control myself as Judy changed the subject.

I remembered that Judy had said that I would have an outfit to wear so I asked her about it. She told me it was in the bag but that they would have to put it on me. At this point I was just happy to have something to cover up with. I didn't want to go into that living room with all those young girls wearing just a smile. I could hear a lot of noise coming from the living room. Apparently, Cindy was in the process of opening her presents. Judy opened the bag and took out scissors, scotch tape, and what appeared to be a roll of wrapping paper and a red bow. I was in shock! That was my outfit? What the heck were they thinking.

The 3 girls got to work quickly. Apparently I was being wrapped like a gift and that would be my outfit so to speak. Judy grabbed the red bow and to my horror fastened it around my dick and balls and made sure it was snug. The fear and embarrassment I was feeling allowed my penis to soften which made the task of wrapping me easier for the girls. After a few minutes their handiwork was complete. They managed to fashion what looked like a makeshift pair of shorts using the wrapping and tape. "There. That looks really good. Good job, girls! This paper is great too! Haha" announced Judy. I couldn't help but notice that my new shorts had little bears all over it with the words Happy Birthday all over it. Yikes. They invited me to walk around the garage for a bit to see how it felt when I moved. Sure enough the paper stayed put. How long would it remain there was just a guess.

I asked for a tshirt but Judy replied, "No way, Peter. That would ruin the surprise. You look perfect with just the wrapping paper." as the 3 girls laughed up a storm at my expense. At that moment, Sally came to tell us that the gifts were all opened and that Cindy loved everything she got. Judy then said, " Wait till she gets a load of the special gift!" as the 4 friends high fived each other opening the door to the house and pushing me along towards the living room.
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post: