Thread: Fiction: Toga Party
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #12
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

As I looked up Steph's body, I could see that her head was already flung back and she had begun to moan with the feelings being transmitted by her nerves.

I moved to Sophie and repeated the same actions but concentrated more on her nipples with their delightful tattoos. The sensitivity of Sophie's nipples was greater than Steph's and she was moaning with delight at the attention I was paying her body before I had even moved further downwards. Leaving her breasts, I licked in and around her naval as she had done to me early. As I suspected, this was equally as enjoyable to her.

Kneeling in front of her, I gently kissed her inner thighs, another area that proved to be sensitive, before moving to her cunt. As with Steph, I inserted my tongue into her vagina before slowly moving to concentrate on the clitoris.

By this time, Steph was watching me eagerly and, I was sure, longing for me to return to her. Instead, I stood up in front of both of them and lifted the front of my toga over my penis. I secured the toga into the leather strap to ensure that my cock was fully displayed. Making sure both girls could see what I was doing, I slowly started to masturbate, increasing my hardness and my desire to ejaculate in readiness for the next action I intended to do.

From the looks on both girls faces, I could see that there were turned on by the whole scene - them naked, tied up and effectively helpless; me masturbating and in control of proceedings. I turned to Sophie while I continued to pump my cock. Taking my hand from my cock, I placed it against her mouth allowing her to lick it while smelling the scent of my body. I then turned to Steph and placed both my hands on her buttocks. Making sure I was in position, I thrust my cock into her, holding her body steady while I did so. Once in, I immediately started to thrust hard into her, pulling her body towards me as I thrust in to start with and then, eventually, just holding her body close to mine as my hips continued to thrust backwards and forwards. Steph lifted her legs and wrapped them round my waist as she normally did during any stand up intercourse. Knowing our groins were touching, I gently rolled my hips from side to side as well as backwards and forwards, creating a circular motion. From previous experiences, I knew that this would help trigger her orgasm.

Steph cried out and I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as I thrust fully into her. As the waves of her orgasm transmitted themselves to me, I started to ejaculate. Our juices combined inside her as I held her close to me, providing some support for me as well as ensuring she did not jerk her body away from mine. I stood, holding the position, while her orgasm subsided and my penis softened sufficiently for me to withdraw easily. I cupped my hands underneath Steph's groin as our combined juices gently ran out of her. Offering my right hand to her mouth, she cleaned away the results of our intercourse.

I turned to Sophie and offered my left hand to her mouth so that she could taste the results of what she had just seen. With my right hand, I cupped her vagina, feeling the dampness caused as a result of her enforced voyeurism. I gently pressed the palm of my hand against her skin, massaging her cunt as a prelude to the fucking she had desired. Moving my left hand to her back, I held her body steady as my mouth started to suck her nipples.

As my tongue ran over the rough surface of her nipples and round the contours of her breasts, I started to press my groin against hers. My cock started to harden again. When my cock was sufficiently firm, I used my right hand to guide it into Sophie's vagina. Knowing that she wanted just to be fucked, I held her hips firmly in both hands and began thrusting into her. Having just cum, I knew that I would have some time to really pound Sophie's body before I had my orgasm. Not holding anything back, I repeatedly thrust forwards, each time, sinking my cock fully into her cunt. As I did so, my balls slapped against her skin and, despite the coolness of the loft, sweat started to run down my body.

I looked at Sophie's face - her eyes were closed and her head was rolling backwards as I maintained my thrusts. Moving my hands from her hips, I cupped her buttocks, increasing the freedom her body had to swing away from mine. Slowing my thrusts, I started to pull her body towards mine to maintain the same effect. Tilting my head, I again sucked at her breasts, gently biting both of her nipples as I slowed my thrusts into her body.

Pulling my cock out of her cunt, I quickly knelt down before her and placed my head between her legs. As I slowly stood up, I made sure her legs were over my shoulders until I was able to stand, facing her cunt, with Sophie horizontal before me. Carefully I move forward until I could reach her cunt with my tongue. I could smell the musk of her sex before me as I flicked my tongue directly at her clitoris. I was rewarded with an immediate moan of pleasure from Sophie and I began to lick around the edge of her pussy, returning every other stroke to her clitoris. As I continued to pay attention to her, I felt her legs move closer to my head before they started to squeeze.

"Fuck me NOW!" she cried out as I inserted my tongue directly into her cunt.

Quickly, I returned her feet to the floor and again began to thrust into her. At the same time, I inserted my right index finger into her anus and, within seconds, felt her vagina squeeze my cock as she orgasmed. The warm juices flowing around my cock eased the pressure of her muscles and I continued to thrust into her, rapidly reaching my own orgasm and shooting sperm into her body. As our orgasms subsided, I continued to hold her body against mine, kissing her neck and face whilst our breathing returned to normal.

Reaching up, I released her hands from the joists, and she sunk to the floor. Walking towards Steph, I waited for her to wrap her legs around my waist before I undid the straps that bound her. As the strap fell away, she leaned harder against me, forcing her breasts close to my face. Naturally, I started to kiss Steph's body to make sure she didn't feel left out. Steph licked my face, tasting the salty remnants of the sweat that I had produced. Eventually she unwound her legs and stood beside me.

"Thank you"" she said quietly. "But I think we'd better get Sophie downstairs before she falls asleep!".

I looked at Sophie who was sitting, her eyes half closed and her head lolling against her shoulders. I helped her to stand up and the three of us made our way, carefully, downstairs into my bedroom.

Still dressed in my toga, and having untucked the front of the toga so that I looked slightly more dressed, I half carried, half supported, Sophie back to her bedroom.

"Can we do it...." She said before falling asleep on her bed. Carefully I moved her quilt so that it covered her before gently kissing her on the forehead and tip-toeing out of her room and back to mine. When I got back to my room, Steph had fallen asleep on my bed. Picking the quilt up, I moved Steph fully on to the bed and then laid down beside her, covering both of us with the quilt. Within minutes, I was asleep as well.

The end.

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote