View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 08:16 AM   #4
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

I know I’m a little late to this party, but I really think you should find a way to tell her. There’s no easy way to go about it, especially since you’ve been together for so long. She might surprise you and be interested in learning more, or she might not want you coming back around here, but being open and honest going into the next phase of your relationship as a married couple is something I really think is important.

I was with my ex husband for nearly a decade, I signed up for this site when we were together so he knew from the beginning. Over time, I got more into kink and BDSM than he did, and it was a contributing factor in my divorce. I’ve since remarried, and telling my now husband what I’m into was really hard for me but totally worth it. It’s something we explore together, and I didn’t want to have a relationship where I had to hide this part of myself.

I think the best way to tell her is to just rip the bandaid off, so to speak. Either she will accept it, or she won’t. But I think you owe it to both of you to come clean. Best of luck to you!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote