View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 02:52 PM   #3
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAngel View Post
Oh, love apocalypse rolep-play, should be fun .

My character's name will be Samantha Davis. Age is 31. She's 5'11, longish jet black hair and a slender-medium build.

Bio: Samantha Davis before the apocalypse worked in law enforcement and as a private investigator. She is moderately skilled in fire-arm use and knows intermediate first-aid (below a nurse but higher than typical trained civilian). Her acquaintances also say she is a skilled cook.

After running for dear life from the prior town, Davis notices that she seems to have ended up near the a town center. Decided that it was a horrible idea to stay out in the open, she visit's the local police office decided it was the best place for anyone who was still alive to hold up and to check for any weapons that might still be there.
SAMANTHA DAVIS

Thinking that with this city being relatively small, Samantha thought that the Police station would be a good place to find a new weapon to defend herself with. After a quick search inside the 2 story building she found a handful of handguns locked behind sturdy bars and needs to find a key to open it to obtain them. She chooses to rest inside the office of the Police Captain, using the heavy desk as a barricade while lying down on the floor to recover after escaping the hoard.

TASK: Sleep on the floor tonight

Weapons: None
Hunger: 55
Thirst: 43
Energy:78
Hygiene: 34

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Last edited by Kah; 02-29-2020 at 02:54 PM.
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote