View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 01:52 PM   #42
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How often do you cry?

If your Sir, came up with another girlfriend, and wanted you to be a slave to them both, how would you react?

What is hyour least favorite nipple /clit peg?

What is your least favorite spanking implement?

Do you have a tack bra?

How high are your heels?

How far have you had to walk at a time or how long have you had to wear heels with rice?

Have you ever done cardio with rice in your shoes?

Thank you.
How often do you cry? More than I'd like to admit, haha. Primarily from physical pain, not emotional pain though. I'd say a few times a week probably.

If your Sir, came up with another girlfriend, and wanted you to be a slave to them both, how would you react? If he brought it up as a surprise, I would be pissed. Not because I have anything against him having a another girlfriend or not wanting to add another person to the dynamic, but because we didn't talk about it and negotiate what it would look like beforehand. Negotiation is a critical part of an Owner/slave or Dominant/submissive dynamic, and anytime that something that major gets done without the proper communication it is disrespectful and to be honest borderline abuse from the power side of the dynamic.

That being said (I know that was kind of ranting and negative), if Sir wanted to bring in another person in a role like that, I know that he would talk with me, a LOT, about it. And we would come to a solution that we think would work for the both of us. In general, I am not opposed to serving other people though, and I feel that if Sir wanted to add another permanent person to our dynamic, that we would be able to find a way to do so.

What is your least favorite nipple /clit peg? Electric alligator clamps. No questions at all. They are these tiny little metal clamps with basically a blunted serrated edge on the insides of them. So basically tiny metal clamps with teeth. Being so small, they are super concentrated and don't grab a large area (which hurts way more than clamps with a bigger surface area), and then if Sir hooks the electric box thingy (I don't actually know what it's called, but kind of like a tens unit on steroids) up to it. Damn, that hurts.

What is your least favorite spanking implement? Single-tail bull whip with the metal tip. Sir doesn't use that one very often at all though, which I am very thankful for.

Do you have a tack bra? I don't. Although I do have a lot of like leather circle things with tacks/needles in them that Sir will put in my bras or panties if I'm wearing them on occasion. Or make me lay on them/position them in ways that they press against certain body parts for bondage positions and that type of thing.

How high are your heels? The shortest heels I have are 1.5" wedges, and the tallest I have are 10" pleasers. So definitely depends on the day, lol. But I have a lot of different heels.

How far have you had to walk at a time or how long have you had to wear heels with rice? I'm not sure as for how long I've walked at once with it. But yesterday I spent about 8 hours in heels with rice in them and did some errands and things around the house that way.

Have you ever done cardio with rice in your shoes? I have, yes. Although never for my normal daily cardio. I think Sir recognizes that the daily cardio is pretty important for staying healthy, so he doesn't really mess with that all that much. But I have done some cardio sessions with rice in my shoes.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote