View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 06:48 PM   #34
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead? 3-4 hours is the longest I've made it so far on my tiptoes without a break. I feel like I could do longer, but just haven't had to do it for longer as of yet.

Yikes! I assume that is standing in the middle of a room with nothing to hold on. How can you balance like that? Do your heels touch the floor?

Do you own a corset? Is it part of your play?

How do you deal with cramping when bound?

Have you been hog tied with one end attached to a pony tail?
I don't usually usually have something to physically grab onto per say, but typically speaking, if I'm tied in a way that forces me on my tip toes, there is a rope tied to an anchor point in the ceiling that will "catch" me if I fall or sway too much. And it's typically tied to a place that is not comfortable for me if I "fall" like a crotch rope, or around just one arm, or something like that. So I physically can't put my heels down, but if I lift my toes off the ground, it is significantly more uncomfortable than just standing on my tip-toes.

I do have a few corsets yes. Some that cover my breasts, some that don't. We don't usually use them for play, but I get dressed in them to start off some kink parties, or if we are going out to a kink event. And now that I think about it, Sir has used them in some play sessions, because one of them has a lot of o-rings on it, so it makes great tie points. But it has been awhile since we've used them for play.

Lots of stretching for sure. Doing my daily cardio, eating right, staying in shape, yoga, stretching, drinking enough water, getting enough potassium. All of that helps immensely. But there are still times where I will get cramps, and when that happens I use my "yellow" safeword (not a safeword that means we stop, but just that something isn't feeling right). Then depending on what it is, Sir will untie that body part, and help me stretch it out, massage it, evaluate my needs, etc. and then decide what to do. More often than not, it is to continue, but maybe not do that exact tie.

Yes indeed. That is Sir's preferred method for hog-tying me actually, and the "bondage showers" from my orgasm thread will have me tied in that way for them. It's a lot more strict than just hands to feet for sure.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveJinxi for this post: