View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 05:53 AM   #13
2shy

These are really creative and original.

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.

I use planes more than boats so I would have to choose boats. While the idea of being naked with everyone else is a bit of a turn on, I'd be really embarrassed which would likely lead to getting aroused and then further embarrassment.

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.

I guess bottomless. Don't like the idea of people be groped without their consent.

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.

Both would be a great deterrent but I guess the second option would lead to sufficient humiliation.
Imagine having a ticket but losing it!

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple

Second option. First one doesn't give people any option if they are out of work or fall on hard times. Second option means that they can pay their debt

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.

The first option has put the idea of being randomly stripped by sexy female police in my mind... although I guess that'd my fantasy land rather then reality. The second one would be the sensible option to prevent police just stripping anyone they choose

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.

Last edited by 2shy; 02-11-2020 at 05:57 AM.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote