View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 06:31 AM   #5
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

This is an excellent post. Thank you for making it!

But like Devildom mentioned: BDSM can really be anything you want it to be. There are no hard and fast rules and everybody does it differently. Also I think titles and labels are tricky, as people will always interpret them differently.

I think if there is ONE hard and fast rule about BDSM that everybody should agree on then that would be CONSENT.
Everything and everything MUST always be done with CONSENT from all parties involved. If there is no consent it itsn't BDSM, but abuse.

And this consent includes TPE and even Consensual Non-Consent relationships. In a TPE relationship a slave can still have limits as these are things he/she did not consent to. And Consensual Non-Consent -while seemingly contradictory- also includes the blanket consent to basically give the consent up front. The latter I am not entirely sure about tho. Can a Consensual Non-Consent slave still have limits? If so, this would not be different from TPE I would think.

Finally I would like to say that I find the term Risk Aware Consensual Kink (RACK) to be better than SSC. The latter implies that things should always be safe but many things in BDSM are -by definition- not safe. There are always risks and some of those risks can be quite big when you get to the more extreme things that are done. But people do many risky things in their lives and that isn't necessarily a problem. As long as you are aware of these risks and do what you can to keep them to a minimum.

As the term "consent" is in this acronym, I think the most important term in BDSM that everyone should have a degree in should be RACK!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post: