View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 08:04 AM   #2
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs down

Hello there. I'm impressed with your knowledge in bdsm and I appreciate your efforts to learn about it. But I'd like to correct you in a couple of places and would clarify things a lil better.

I'd state this in the beginning itself that there are no hard and fast rules in bdsm or any bdsm 'textbook' that says how it shall be done. What it has are rather a few principles or norms like safety, consent etc. Everything else is what you make of it. I'd say that bdsm is like water, it takes the shape of what or who contains it. Having said that, I cannot say that what you or someone else thinks and believes is wrong. It completely depends on their perception and I totally respect that.
Now, to the first point. From what I've understood a Master is not someone who is in a tpe relation with another person. For me, it's not the amount of power that determines whether a person is a Master, but rather the experience and knowledge. But, in general, the titles are taken based on the amount of power transferred. A person who is in a relation where there is a major amount of power exchange, is often termed as a Master or Slave according to their roles. Also, it has to be pointed out that these titles can be taken by anyone at anytime. But in my viewpoint, a master is someone who has deep knowledge and vast experience in bdsm. Further there are cults and communities within the bdsm world where the dominants are referred as 'Masters'.
Another important thing I have to mention here is that, never in a TPE relation, will a slave/sub be left with no limits or choices. There'll always be some power and control not transferred. This is a very common misconception that exist in the bdsm world. I'd say a TPE is where around 90% power is transferred. And almost all the rest is PPE (Partial Power Exchange) where the power transferred is partial. So, anything between no to 90% power exchange. It can be sexual or non sexual. This is the most common.
Now, to the final thing I have say, sadists. Sadists are those who inflicts physical and emotional pain to the submissives. It doesn't mean that they simply like to beat the sub black and blue. It's usually something deep and differs person to person.
Again, these all are my views and what I've learnt from books, youtube and other sources. And there can be other ways to look at these things. However, this is just an outline of things. We can go really deep into each as there are a lot more to discuss here.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post: