View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 10:17 PM   #12
RosiePosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmaster1 View Post
If Yes use it to hold the vibe on top of the clit, plug in rear.
then bind your knees and ankles with one girdle for each leg and hobble to your bathroom and back to the bedroom, nude of course.
Enjoy!
I didn’t have girdles, but I think I managed to make it work without them! For holding things in, I used my volleyball spandex, then tied up my legs with rope (assuming I understood that part of your dare). It was more challenging than I thought it’d be, but still pretty fun. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
While completely naked, insert plug, well-lubed, about 60 minutes before bed time. When ready to go to sleep, kneel next to your bed and edge 3 times, then go to sleep. If you wake (and every time you wake) during the night, kneel next to bed, remove & re-lube & re-insert plug, 3 edges and back to sleep. When getting up for the day, 3 more edges before getting out of bed, right a report in this thread and then ok to remove plug and clean up. No cumming for at least 12 hours after you remove plug. Looking forward to your report; enjoy!
I’m actually combining this with another dare (if that’s alright) to sleep with both a plug in and a small dildo, sealing me completely, lol. I’ve already had the plug in for a bit and just got done with the edges. Just from that, I can tell this is going to be a long one for me, most likely waking up at least a couple times. I’ll report fully in the morning!

~Rosie
RosiePosie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RosiePosie for this post: