Thread: I'm Hurt
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
I feel completely unappreciated at home to a point to where I might revert back to my form of self medicated which my two best friends will probably kill me if they even know I'm thinking of going back to it, even in its most insignificant form.

My brother gets away with everything: food in his room from like the past two weeks and dishes that will probably have to be thrown away if they ever come out. But I leave one cup in my room over night, I get yelled at. I understand that I'm twenty two and all but my brother is about to turn eighteen!

I put away laundry, do the kitchen, even run to the store and I feel like it keeps going thrown back in my face and I'm really starting to get scared that I fall backwards (mentally and emotionally) and I don't know how to stop that from happening. I can't talk to my parents about it because they go with the whole "you're an adult" card but to get snapped at when I do something out of niceness, it hurts (really hurts).

How do I stop these feelings from happening? I'm not one to admit weakness or even fear much but I'm genuinely worried about my mental health now.
Err you are 22, pretty sure your parents are telling you to grow up and either get out in the world or just be responsible for the stuff in their house.

If you don't plan on moving out then pay some rent or help with the bills if you aren't already, if you are just tell them to get fucked because you are paying to live there.

Either way drugging yourself is ridiculously over the top for this kind of thing

Sorry to be harsh but really..

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote