Thread: I'm Hurt
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

ALright, I see your position here. My sister moved back into our house twice. The first time with her first kid, and the second time (a few months ago) with her and her TWO kids. She 7 1/2 years older then me so yaa... I see her as a loser but watev... atleast she's finally starting to get a steady job and isn't living with her parents anymore.

You could try helping around the house. I know my parents get stressed when they have to come home to a messy house, and that's usually when fights happen. So cleaning the house up for your parents may take the stress off your parents of you living there a little and make them less... tempermental. My sister was a slob, even when she was living here, which didn't help her out at all.

ultimately you're going to have to eventually move out because it doesn't sound like they are too happy about having an adult living in there house.

As for the emotions, meditate. I know, it may sound a little alien to you at first, but really it's just a time to clear your mind. It'll get any negative feeling off your chest. So what do do:
Find a nice quiet place and something soft to sit on. Use earplugs if other people are there making noise. Then sit cross legged with your hands on your knees (palms facing up). Make sure you posture is nice and straight and your head is perpendicular. Meditation should be done (time wise) of how old you are. So if you are 22 I would say meditate for about 20-25 minutes.

Once your in the position, close your eyes. Focus on NOTHING (this is what will relieve you of your stress). Any thought that pokes it's head in you must throw out, make dissapear, or ignore. Have a clock nearby aswell so you know how long you've been meditating (you'll tend to lose track of time). In, a nutshell, don't think for 25 minutes. Hope that'll help you. I meditate daily and my stress levels a low.

Hope you figure your stuff out. And atleast try meditating, it'll grow on you, and help you.

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all

Last edited by Logan429; 01-18-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote