Thread: Fiction: Me and Brendon
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #23
cseagles

PART XII

I asked him how the massage was.

He replied, “It was fucking amazing. I loved it when you massaged my ass and my taint.”
“Sounds like I did a pretty good job.” There was a pause. I finally broke the silence, “Hey, can I ask you something?”
“Yeah, sure. What is it?”
“I know you masturbate and all, but have you ever, you know, done it another way?”
“How do you mean?” he asked.
“Like, you know. Played with something that wasn’t your dick?”
“You mean, my butt?”
“Yeah,” I said. “You don’t have to tell me, I was just wondering.”

Brendon thought about it for a minute. He said, “No, I haven’t. Have you?”

“Yeah, it’s great. It feels weird at first, but it gives you the hardest boners ever. You should try it some time.”
“Well, I guess I could. Would you mind showing me how?” he asked.

I had to pause for a moment because I didn’t think that he was going to go for it.

“Sure, I guess. Hand me that bottle of lotion.” I said.

He handed me the bottle of lotion and I got ready to show him how.

“Do you want me to show you by doing it myself or do you want me to do it to you? Or vice versa?” I asked.
“How about you tell me what to do, and I’ll do it to you. Sound good?”
“Yeah, sounds great.”
I laid on my back and spread my legs as far as they would go. I gave him specific instructions as to what to do.

“First, you want to feel the hole to see how tight it is. Mine’s pretty tight, but go ahead anyway.”

He moved his hand closer to crotch. First he put his hands on my balls for a couple seconds and gently slid his finger down my taint, sending chills up my spine and relaxing my asshole a bit. Then I felt his finger near my hole, and then I felt his finger poking at it.

“Doesn’t feel that tight to me,” he said.
“It’s okay. Okay, now put some lotion on your middle finger. Once you do that, you can start to put it in.”

He followed the directions perfectly and began to stick his finger in my tight ass. It felt so good.

“It’s tightening up around my finger,” he complained.
“Relax, just move your finger in and out, and up and down a bit.”

He did just that and my hole quickly became stretched to where he could put 2 fingers in. He slid his second finger in and began to move it back and forth more vigorously. At this point, my cock could’ve knocked someone out it was so hard. Just when I was about to tell him to go for the third, he slid his mouth over my dick and began sucking. He started by swirling his tongue around my head. Then he licked my shaft from the bottom to my head, causing me to shiver with ecstasy. Then I felt something warm and wet on my balls. It was him shoving my whole sack into his mouth and sucking away furiously. He moved back to my cock and began pumping with his free hand and sucking it at the same time. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I shot my load into the back of his throat, and he gagged for a second and spit into a nearby garbage can. He slowly pulled his fingers out of my ass and I put my legs down. My breathing was like I just ran a marathon. I sat up and said, “My turn.”

TO BE CONTINUED…
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote