Thread: Fiction: Me and Brendon
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #19
cseagles

PART X

By the time he was done cleaning up, he had turned his attention to the tent in my boxers.

“Well, looks like you enjoyed the show,” he said.
“Yes, yes I did.”
“Okay, now it’s my turn to dare you. Since you saw me in my birthday suit, it’s time for you to get naked. I dare you,” he said.
“Okay, fair enough,” I said.

I leaned back so that I was laying down on my back and lifted my hips up to pull off my boxers. As I got past my waist, I could feel the pressure against my boner. As soon as I got past that point, my 6 inch boner flopped out violently and hit my stomach with a thud. I felt extremely awkward, but it felt kind of good to be completely “free.”

“Stand up,” Brendon commanded.

I got up and stood there with my cock throbbing and standing at attention. Brendon circled me and inspected my cock with a watchful eye.

“Okay, you can get dressed again.”

Just as soon as I went to sit down, I could see the tent in his briefs come back. This made my cock throb even more, begging to be jacked off. That’s when it hit me.

“I dare you to give me a handjob,” I said.
“No way dude, now you’re just taking it a little too far.”
“Well, you could give me a handjob or you could be punished for noncompliance,” I said in response.
“Fine. Take off your boxers.”

I complied and let my boner fly free. I laid down on his floor and let him come to me. I had my hands behind my head, anticipating his touch. That’s when the feeling of his hand on my cock hit me like a ton of bricks. It made me gasp a bit, but it was controlled. He slowly began to stroke me. Up and down, up and down, up and down. I let out a moan.

“Shhhh!!” he said. “We can’t be too loud.” His parents’ bedroom was right next to his.

He progressively went faster and faster to the point where I was about to cum. I tried for another 20 seconds to hold it in. I couldn’t. I finally let it go and warm, salty cum shot all over my chest and his hand. I felt like I had just gone into zero-gravity and came back down. I was seeing stars. A handjob feels SO much better when it’s not you who’s doing the work. We wiped up and went back to the game.

“Why don’t we just stay naked?” I insisted.

After a good 2 minutes of thinking, Brendon agreed, and we both stripped naked. There we were, two teenage boys with our throbbing cocks wide out in the open, waiting to be played with. We sat back down, Indian style so that our packages were in full view for the other to see.

TO BE CONTINUED…
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote