View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 05:27 AM   #9
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart Midday update...

Hi everyone, quick update on my dares progress so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Edge twice in each room using two different items you find in those rooms. I see you have an open plan kitchen, so whatever you use as a living room/dining room counts as a separate room.
Pleased to report I successfully edged in every room:
  • Bedroom - using hairbrush and makeup tube, no issues there
  • Bathroom - toothbrush (unfortunately not electric!) and shower gel bottle by rubbing it on my clit
  • Kitchen - spatula (then spanked my ass with it too!) and
  • Living area (not much in this room I could use) - 2x TV remotes
  • Office/study room - this was hard as we have no curtains in that room, so I had to hide lol. I used a whiteboard pen and a slipper (the slipper was the hardest thing to get off to..)

I hope that was sufficient!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilamartyn View Post
You should wear your chastity belt with a plug and a dildo in for the duration of the time your bf is at work. You should also have nipple clamps on for the whole time.
Currently wearing my chastity belt (had to take it off for the edging above though), plug and dildo. I've been wearing nipple clamps (clovers) for about 2 hours now, and my nipples feel very sore!! Bit scared to take them off lol.. do you (or anyone) have a punishment if I can't last the rest of the day? Also do I need to twist or change their position? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
When your boyfriend is away you should work to ensure that your holes are always ready to take him. While you clean up you‘ll wear a plug, a gag and a nice big dildo in your pussy. If the pain in your holes gets too big, you can put something smaller in your ass and pussy. But your holes stay stuffed the whole time when your bf is away. Make sure, that you always wear the largest toys you can fit, without being into too much pain. If your jaw gets tired from the gag, you can let the gag out for a longer time.
I've been cleaning up wearing a gag, plug and dildo (and the nipple clamps as per the above dare!) .. besides the clamps it's been fine. Might need to use a bigger dildo/plug lol. I've been wearing my lacy panties to hold the toys in my holes.

So far I've only sorted the laundry and general tidying. Next I will do the washing up and take out the rubbish (we had a party recently so have a lot of rubbish) down to the basement. Let me know if there's anything I should do while out of the flat between 8th floor and basement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMlover View Post
Set a timer for 2 hours. Drink a 2 litre bottle of water as quickly as possible then change into high waisted skinny jeans and your highest heels/boots. You may not remove or unzip/unbutton them until the timer goes off. Continue going about your day as normal. If you're feeling confident you can add a plug or clamps as you wish!
Couldn't find a 2L bottle so I've just drank 2x 1.5 litres... will drink another 1.5L at 13:30 UK time. Hope I can last for 2 hours!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMlover View Post
Get naked then put on your highest heels, insert your lovesense plug (choose a vibration pattern you enjoy) and put on your nipple clamps. Edge until you are nice and wet, then stand with your legs as far apart as you can then insert your vibrator. Hold that position with you hands behind your head for 15 minutes (or longer if you're feeling brave!). Every time you drop the vibrator you must spank your pussy hard 5 times per drop (i.e. 5 for the first time, 10 for the 2nd etc).
Doing this one next

Thanks, Amy x
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post: