View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:26 AM   #1
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Female 20/F Home alone kinky dares & punishments

Hey!

So my boyfriend recently signed up to a course which means he will be out of the flat every other Saturday (from about 9am to 5pm UK time) starting TOMORROW.... Soooo I wanted to gather some fun dares that can keep me busy while he's away!

I'll gather suggestions during the week and post a full report after each weekend alone (or any other day I'm alone!), covering all the naughty things I get up to!

Some info about me to help your dares....

I LOVE: pain, spanking, tit torture, bondage, discreet public, humiliation, pussy/ass stretching, slave training

I dislike (not too often please!): pissing, enema, figging, chores, vomit, full sensory deprivation, candle wax, horrible food, piss denial, chastity :3

Limits: getting caught nude in public (it's illegal!), scat, permanent harm, piercings, blood, involving other people, anything still visible the next day (ie while wearing clothes), posting photos/videos

Toys: lots of dildos and butt plugs (including a lovense remote plug), vibrators, a few gags (including a penis gag lol), a hood, nipple clamps, a cane, a paddle, blindfold, enema kit, chastity belt, rope, spreader bar, locks, cable ties, spanking machine (it's awesome!), Bdsm candles and my newest toy... A stockade! Ask me about anything else, I have a lot but happy to buy more!

About my flat: open plan kitchen with separate bedroom, study room and bathroom. 8th floor with balcony, overlooking other flats. There are about ten other flats on our floor, with staircase and elevator (it's hard to get onto other floors without a key). There's a car park and rubbish bins underneath the building (I can't drive). The area outside is near the river with some dark and quiet areas but can never be sure to be alone lol. Lots of security cameras on ground floor, car park and round the development. Hope that helps for your suggestions!!

Anything else you want to know, just ask!

Thanks!!
Amy x
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote