View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 11:25 AM   #298
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
I ask you try sleeping plugged twice (small plug, tons of lube); I suggested the weekend in case of sleeping issues. I adjusted rather quickly, but up to you if it won’t work for you. If you prefer not to try sleeping plugged, how about 4 hours a day during the work week and 8 hours a day on weekends and holidays, including one shopping trip a week plugged?

For my denial, if the Packers were to make it to the super bowl, how many more games will they play? We can divide the year into equal segments, and for every win, I would be restricted to one orgasm a month, whether it be alone or with my wife? Example, if PAC has 3 games remaining and they win the 1st, I would be restricted to 1 orgasm for Jan thru April; if they win 2, Jan thru August....
I’m not too worried about being able to sleep plugged, it’s one of my favorite things I just don’t want my husband asking why I’m suddenly doing it way more often. I think I could get away with being plugged during the day for that long, tho.

If the Packers make it to the Super Bowl, they’ll play this week, next, and then two weeks from that in the Super Bowl. Do you want your denial to last the whole year or just until next season?

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Toy list updated: 10-19-20
Likes, Limits, Toys PM Dares BDSM Test Results

Interested in Bimboification/Dollification.
Katv is offline   Reply With Quote