Thread: Body Writing?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 08:24 PM   #14
kyryn

Body writing is quite possibly my biggest fetish. I've never understood why I adore it so much but I've come to accept it~

I've found a love of taking requests/tasks involving body writing where someone will instruct me what to write, and I'll keep it on all day. I love humiliation and control so body writing falls write into that kink. It's a lowkey sort of humiliation that can be easily hidden when need be but still gives the feeling of being controlled, you know?

I think one of my favorite instances was this past month. A play partner instructed that I write "Slut" on my left wrist in purple marker. I was instructed to wear it all day and this happened on a day when I was going to the mall among other places. It was very exciting to have such a word written on an easily seeable place. I know a couple people saw it because of certain looks that I got, so the feeling of humiliation would hit at random moments when I noticed it. It's the little things
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote