Thread: Fiction: Toga Party
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:08 AM   #9
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

"I'm in my room," Sophie called back. "I've just had a shower".

Steph and I walked upstairs. As we passed the bathroom, Steph collected the one remaining towel and started to dry her legs and hair. I went into my bedroom and picked up the towel I had used earlier in the evening following my shower. As I dried myself, I heard Steph talking to Sophie in her room.

Shortly afterwards, Steph walked into my room, still wearing her toga (as I was), followed by Sophie who had wrapped a single towel around her, covering her body, but leaving her arms and legs bare.

"Sophie's going to join us for our personal toga party" Steph said.

"Fine," I replied. "Let's go and find something to drink."

I walked down to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine, collected three glasses, and went back to my bedroom where Steph and Sophie had remained. I poured the wine into the glasses and handed one each to the two girls sitting on my bed. I sat in the armchair and we chatted as we drank the wine. As she finished her first glass, Steph stood up, replenished Sophie's and her own glasses and walked towards me with the bottle. She sat in my lap and filled my glass, before putting the nearly empty bottle on the floor beside her. Swinging her legs over the arm of the chair, she lay against my chest, her right arm curled around my neck with her hand tousling my hair. It was natural for me to put my left arm around her back and hold onto her waist, slipping my hand inside her toga where the material and the leather bands allowed.

Steph drained her glass and put it on the floor next to the bottle. Her left hand slipped between her legs and gently fondled my cock, pulling the material of my toga away and allowing her to rest my cock against her skin. As Sophie went downstairs to fetch another bottle of wine, Steph slightly moved her right leg, allowing my penis to rub against her pubic hair. We started to kiss, Steph turning her body slightly, placing both hands behind my head. My penis became erect, eager to force its way into her body, and not caring about the fact that Sophie would return at any second. Even if I wanted to, there was no way I could allow Steph to leave my lap as the toga would not hide my erection from Sophie.

Sophie returned and poured more wine into our glasses, first emptying the first bottle of wine. She handed Steph her glass which was immediately drained. I noticed Sophie did the same and then re-filled both glasses. I drank my glass more slowly, wanting to keep a clear head.

"Do you two want to move to the bed?" Sophie asked as Steph continued to kiss my face.

"Yes, please!" said Steph between kisses. Sophie moved the glasses and bottles to my study desk, ensuring they wouldn't get knocked over. Steph swung her legs to the floor, retaining her hold around the back of my neck and moving her lips directly to mine, playing with my tongue with her own. She slowly stood up, encouraging me to do the same.

I held Steph close to my body, not wanting Sophie to see my erection, and carried her towards the bed. Steph lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist capturing my penis between our bodies. I sat on the bed, my feet still touching the floor until Sophie moved forward and held my ankles. Lifting my legs she helped turn me so that I was fully on the bed, Steph sitting in my lap.

Standing so that I could see what she was doing, Sophie removed the towel from her body. As it slipped to the floor, she ran her hands down over her body, touching and rubbing her breasts and nipples. A brown triangle of pubic hair covered her cunt and her hands rubbed her vagina. As she played with herself, her tongue licked her lips. Meanwhile, Steph was continuing to french kiss me, her hands roaming over my shoulders and chest underneath my toga. Sophie walked slowly towards the bed and sat behind me. Placing her hands on my back, she pushed them upwards to my neck, slipping her left hand under my toga as she did so. Moving her hand sideways, she slipped the toga off my shoulder, revealing the whole of my back and chest. I felt Sophie start to kiss every inch of my back, working from the neck downwards. At the same time, Steph started to kiss my chest, nipping at my nipples with her teeth as she worked her way down.

Sophie's mouth reached the waistline of my toga just before Steph's did. Placing her hands on my shoulders, Sophie pulled me backwards so that I was lying flat on the bed. Kneeling behind my head, she started to kiss my face and mouth, then moving to kiss my chest. As her mouth moved down my body, her body passed in front of my eyes. Steph continued to sit on my lap, gently massaging my cock in her hands and rubbing it against her skin and pubic hair.

As Sophie's breasts passed my eyes, I was surprised to see that both of her nipples had rose petals tattooed around them. I lifted my head to lick both nipples in turn, noticing that Sophie stopped her progress down my nearly naked body while I did so. Eventually, after a word from Steph, Sophie started to moved her mouth towards the waist band of my toga.

As I felt Sophie's tongue lick in my belly button, Steph moved from my legs, flipping the front of my toga up as she did so. I knew that Sophie now had sight of my full erection and I closed my eyes waiting for her mouth to continue its explorations. Instead, though, Sophie also scrambled off me. Opening my eyes, I turned my head to look at both of them standing beside the bed.

"Why have you stopped?" I asked.

"Because we wanted to make sure you were happy continuing" said Steph. "And also to decide how far we all wanted to go."

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote