View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 03:48 PM   #7
ashleyss007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Would you enjoy it if your master locked you in a chastity belt and then everyday you had to play a game against him (which he was very likely to win) and beat him to regain your freedom?

During this period would you willing let your master fuck your ass so that he can continue to cum and enjoy your slutty body?

What are you favourite verbal humiliating words and phrases?

What ways do you enjoy being dehumanized (i.e only by words and if so what words/phrases or by being forced to act like an animal or tied up and used as a piece of furniture?

Would you do ass to mouth?

Would you enjoy it if your master locked you in a chastity belt and then everyday you had to play a game against him (which he was very likely to win) and beat him to regain your freedom?
Yes I would want there to be even less opportunities to be let out

During this period would you willing let your master fuck your ass so that he can continue to cum and enjoy your slutty body?
Of course

What are you favourite verbal humiliating words and phrases?
Slut, whore, cunt, fucktoy, worthless

What ways do you enjoy being dehumanized (i.e only by words and if so what words/phrases or by being forced to act like an animal or tied up and used as a piece of furniture?
Verbally and being treated as an animal or lower or being a piece of furniture such as a table or footrest

Would you do ass to mouth?
As a punishment

Limits - scat, pictures, permanent

Toys - hand cuffs, nipple clamps, rope, collar, leash, bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, medium dildo, large dildo, paddle, blindfold, small butt plug, ring gag
ashleyss007 is offline   Reply With Quote