Thread: Just Awkward!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 11:07 AM   #5
japgirl

1) Describe your most awkward moment from school.

In middle school, I was wearing white shorts one day. That also happened to be the day I got my very first period. Yay...lucky me. I wouldn’t come out of the bathroom because it was so noticeable with my white shorts. I never wore white shorts or pants ever again. I don’t even wear khaki haha. I only wear black or dark blue now.

2) Describe your most awkward family experience.

I went to spend a weekend at a hotel with a guy. I told my family I was driving down to visit one of my friends who lived about 2 hours away for the weekend. While I was gone, they decided to go through my room, they found all three vibrators that I owned at the time. When I got back, they said they found some unmentionables in my room. I couldn’t find those vibrators after that. I found them hidden in a box in another room months later haha.

3) Describe your most awkward sexual experience.

I had car sex with the last guy I dated in the middle of a busy parking lot. The car was shaking violently and we steamed up with windows. When we were done, I got out of the car and there were several guys watching me make the walk of shame back to my car. Of course they probably knew what was going on haha.

• Female •

SHS: 3

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

I don’t play with jailbait!

Rules of Play
Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
japgirl is offline   Reply With Quote