View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 06:20 AM   #103
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_Wing View Post
I deserve a punishment because I am a Diaper Slut that is to afraid and embarrassed for everyone to see
Diaper up and then grab a pen and pencil. You may not change until you’ve done the following:

Write out a list of your likes, limits, dislikes and things you are interested in trying.
Each category must have at least 5 things listed, and you must write down at least 30 kinks total.
If you’re struggling, looking at Wikipedia’s index of bdsm articles might give you some ideas.

After you’ve done this type them out and add it to your signature on getdare. If you don’t have enough space just list a few in each category.
Above it, write your age, gender and role (submissive, switch, little ect).

Now open this thread and write a proper request for a punishment, include the following infomation:
If you can wet or mess and
How long you have free for the punishment

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization

Last edited by BabyBoiEnslaved; 01-01-2020 at 06:24 AM.
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote