View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 08:38 PM   #99
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
I've been tasked with getting a punishment for losing in this thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=4881

I am ok with messing and wetting, though I"m definately not a fan of messing. my toys and stuff is in my signature. Anything goes, though I currently have anal as a limit. That sadly includes enema's for now. I'll leave the time up to you. I don't feel I deserve a long punishment myself
Okay, i figure I shouldn’t be too harsh, so I’m gonna give you the option not mess, but there will be a bit if a trade off.

You’re gonna need someway to block your vision, a blindfold would be ideal but a pillowcase will also work. Also diapers, your phone/a timer and maybe a towel to protect your bed.
It should take between 30min- 2 hours to complete, but maybe longer if your impatient.

If you choose to mess your diaper:

Start this dare when you need to wet and mess your diaper.
Drink a large glass of water then diaper up.
Push hard and release everything into your diaper. When you are sure you are empty set a time for 15 minutes and then go lay down for a nap.
Put on your blind fold! No distractions.
After the timer goes off you may get cleaned up.

If you are only going to wet your diaper:
Start this dare when you need to pee.
Drink two large glasses of water and diaper up.
Set a timer for 15 minutes and go stand in the corner.
You should be naked aside from your diaper, and your nose should be right on the corner.

When the timer does off, if you have wet your diaper you may leave the corner.
Put on your blindfold, check the time and lay down in bed. Do not set a timer
You must lie their until you think half an hour has passed.
If you check the time, and it’s been 30 minutes or longer, you may clean up.
If it’s been less than 30 minutes, make a note of the new time and try again.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post: