View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 07:19 AM   #88
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
I need a harsh punishment for backing out from doing my last diaper task, I want to feel the power off wearing diapers and using them. Let's see what a real diaper punishment is like.

Reading all the punishments above I'm looking forward to your Creativity.
Going for a real punishment, and seeing that you have mouth soaping as a dislike, I’m going to give you something I really hate doing too.

This punishment is going to last about 6-8 hours, and you’ll need diapers and a regular bar of soap.

Cut the soap into four quarters, and the cut each of those quarters in half again.
It’s okay if it breaks up a little bit, but try and keep the crumbs with the larger pieces.

Diaper up, you’ll be wearing this until the soap is gone.
This entire bar is going inside you. You’re going to be very clean by the time this is done.

You may take care of each piece in one of two ways.

You may either place two eighths between your back teeth on both sides of your mouth. Lean forward and let the suds and drool fall down you face and chest.
You can take your time, or speed it up by moving your tounge back and forth past the soap.
OR
You may insert as many as you wish, one at a time into you ass. Hold it for at least 20 minutes before you push it out into your diaper.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post: