View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 06:04 AM   #84
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty_diaper_lover View Post
May I get a public humiliation dare where I have to expose my diaper
When you next have a day free, you’re going to diaper up and then get dressed.
Pack a bag, and make sure to include a water bottle and two clean diapers and any changing supplies you may need.

Go somewhere that’s about 45 minutes to an hour away from your house.
There should be public bathrooms available and a way to refil your water bottle, or buy more drinks. Somewhere like a mall or park would be perfect.

When you arrive, you must goto the bathroom.
if you had not wet your diaper before arriving, go into a cubicle and tuck the back of your shirt into the waste band of your diaper.

Leave the bathroom and do not fix your shirt until either you wet your diaper, or someone alerts you to the fact your diaper is on show.
Then you may fix it and cover your diaper properly again.

If you did wet your diaper, go into a cubicle and change into a clean diaper. If you feel it is safe to do so, lay your supplies on the floor at your feet, and place your rolled up used diaper down after you take it off.

Walk around a bit, drinking plenty of water. When you feel your diaper is about to leak, go to the bathroom and get changed
Make sure to place the cream/powder ect and your used diaper on the floor while you do, if it’s safe to do so.

Tuck the back of your shirt into your diaper, and leave the bathroom.

You may now go home. Don’t untuck your shirt until you get there, or someone alerts you to the fact your shirt isn’t covering your diaper.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote