View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 09:52 AM   #63
SubHusband90

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

Forced sex with someone I like but my only real hard limit is face pics

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

Um unprotected whenever I want

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

Having sex whenever I want and never orgasming

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

Rough protected sex

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

Someone I like

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

I rather be the best in bed

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

Oh definitely a sex slave for 2 hours

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

Penetrated while blindfolded

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

Have my ass full of cum

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

Someone I don’t know

kik wimpyhusband90
Telegram @tightywhitieboi

limits scat, public suicide, blood

likes humiliation, cross dressing, chastity, water sports, cbt, edging, anal, food play, pet play, being degraded, hidden public

Punishment being made to cum. I honestly rather be in denial.

PM dares
SubHusband90 is offline   Reply With Quote