Thread: Fiction: Toga Party
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

As we reached the back door, Steph saw a note tacked to the wooden panels.

"Sorry - Party cancelled. We've both got 'flu!". The note was signed by Stuart and Amanda.

"That's a shame!" said Steph. "I was really looking forward to a good party!"

"Well, we'll just have to go home and save the costumes for the next time!" I said.

Just as we turned away from the back door, the heavens opened! We both dashed for the rickety garden shed and I pulled open the door, allowing Steph to run inside out the torrential downpour first. I closed the door behind me to keep out the worst of the rain and we stood looking through the dirty plastic window waiting for the rain to slow down.

Steph looked around the shed and noticed a pile of sacks in one corner. She sat down on them, carefully making sure her toga was under her bum.

"You know, I missed out before" I said, turning to look at her legs as they disappeared under her toga. Steph raised the hem slightly, revealing more of her thighs.

"In what way?" she asked, licking her lips and looking decidedly as though she was well aware of what I meant.

Playing along with her, I moved closer to her, slipping my toga from my shoulder so that it was only held together by the two pins at my waist. Steph reached her arms towards me, resting her palms against my legs as I stood in front of her.

"Stand up" I said, taking her place sitting on the sacks as she did so. Steph turned to face me and sat in my lap, forcing my cock horizontal beneath her body. I grimaced with the pressure of the weight of her body bending my hardened penis at right angles to the direction it wanted to be in. Noticing my anguish, she moved back down my legs. My cock sprang upright between us and she lifted my toga off it before leaning forward and covering it with her warm mouth. I held her head gently forcing it against my groin as she started to suck my skin.

Removing my cock from her mouth, she held it with both hands and started to lick up the length of it, tenderly nibbling at the skin from time to time. I laid back enjoying the exquisite agony of her teeth against the sensitive surface of my skin. Moving one of her hands under my balls, she gently scratched the area of skin between my legs as she returned my penis to the warm comfort of her mouth. Swiftly moving the nub of my cock past her gag reflex, she inserted one of her fingers into my anus, triggering my orgasm as I had triggered hers earlier. I felt my cum shoot up my penis and into her mouth. She started swallowing as soon as my juices hit the back of her throat. Using her hands to squeeze my balls, and her tongue to encourage the last remnants up my penis, she drained me, retaining my cock in her mouth as it slowly deflated.

She sat up and leaned towards me, lovingly kissing my chest and neck as she moved her lips up to my mouth. As our lips met, her mouth parted allowing my tongue access. My hands massaged her breasts through the fabric as her fingernails scraped across my bare chest. We held our kiss for a while.

Steph stood up and looked out of the window.

"It's still raining but we may as well walk home." Turning towards me, I could see the glint in her eye "I know somewhere far more comfortable to carry on with our toga party!" she said.

I rose, and replaced the toga over my shoulder. Opening the door, we both walked out into the rain and made our way back to my house.

We walked at a normal pace back to my home, ignoring the rain as it fell. By the time I opened the front door, both of us were soaked to the skin. The togas clung to our body's, further highlighting Steph's pert breasts.

"We're back", I called out as we walked into the hallway.

"I'm in my room," Sophie called back. "I've just had a shower".

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote