View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Why has no one posted in this awsome thread?!
You are caught sniffing a cheerleaders shoe and she takes a picture of you doing so. She then tells you to be at her house by 6 or she'll spread the picture all around the school. You show up to her house 5 minutes before 6:00, just to be safe. You enter the house to see several of her friends sitting in the living room, and hear the "click" of the front door lock shut.
"you are our foot slave everyday for all of us girls for the rest of the year, and if you disobey, we'll make sure the whole school knows about your foot fetish."
So you lay down on the floor and let the girls put there stinky feet infront of your face. And you are forced to lick them and smell them and lick there shoes clean.

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote