View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 01:49 PM   #27
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not sure whether this will make you cry, but if not hopefully you will have fun (make sure to read everything first to make sure you know what you need). Do all of the follow whore whilst your door is unlocked.

1. Write “Worthless”, “Slut”, “Free Whore”, “Stupid Cunt”, “Anal Lover”, “Cum Drinker”, “Nasty Udders”, “Use Me”, “Fuck me” and “Spank Me” somewhere large on your body.

2. Insert your medium butt plug. Using some string tie a double crotch rope (i.e. the string runs from front to back and then from back to the front), with both times the string going tightly through your slit, so that each string goes either side of your clit, pinching it slightly. Next put your ankle binds and tie them both to something to force you to keep your legs spread, whilst standing up facing the window. Now you are going to put on your nipple clamps with chain, with a rope of string pulling the chain upwards, lifting your tits up, even if you are standing just on tip toes. Put on your eye mask and then with the flogger, spank both ass cheeks and your pussy 50 times each. Any spank that doesn’t land correctly or isn’t sufficiently hard must be re-done. All 3 should be nice and red once finished. Of course the faster you work, the less punishment your nipples and thighs get but the harsher the punishment to your ass and pussy will feel! You can now remove everything but your butt plug.

3. For the next part, start by inserting your large dildo with shape edges (is that shape or sharp edges slut?). If daring apply toothpaste to your nipples and clit! Write 50 lines of “I’m a Cum Drinking, Stupid Cunt, who fantasizes about being a Free Whore, a Worthless Slut to a pimp. A pimp who Uses Me, Spanks Me until I’m covered in bruises, who lets his mates roughly Fuck Me my holes, and who turns me into an Anal Lover by roughly fucking my ass, caning my pussy and clit, and whipping my Nasty Udders!”. Between each line slap your face twice on each cheek hard, so that they are rosy red by the 100th slap, before reading the line out loud to yourself and checking you have copied it correctly. Each mistake, including missing a capital, means your clit gets flogged another 5 times!

4. Lastly, take out your large dildo and apply your nipple clamps with bells, at 90 degrees if possible to how your nipple clamps with chain were connected in part 2. Now remove you butt plug and using the suction cup, stick it somewhere, where you can ass fuck it. You’ll now going to fuck butt fuck your plug whilst edging 5 times in a row, using your clit vibrator.

Hope you enjoy the tasks and I look forward to reading the report. However if you have any questions then let me know.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote