View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 10:36 PM   #25
wowman

Default Bondage and Pain

Take a nice long rope and tie your tits together with it, nice and dry rope too... Make sure there is a small loop or area of the rope available for another rope to go through. The second part of rope is going to get tied to the bed, it will take a full loop under the bed and then tie back on itself to lock your tits down to the bed full. (Face down ass up position)

Before any of this happens, you will have prepared your two favorite toys and your large buttplug. Here's the catch, you may not untie yourself until each toy has been in every hole, and you may not have less than two toys in at any given time.

For example: you insert the plug anally and dildo orally and another toy in your cunt. You must remove the toy from one hole and DP any other hole... I highly recommend cleaning the anal toy with your mouth, though, slut. As you wouldn't want to get an infection in that worthless pussy. Try to take a picture of yourself (no face included) and then send it to an anymore person, who does not know your true identity... And see how worthless they can make you feel.

Now once each toy has been in every hole, I'd like you to remove the toy bondage ropes and spank your tits until they sting, they don't have to be red, just stinging... Now while you are focused on the tit pain I'd like you to start slapping your pussy and asshole very hard, with the toys in of course...

If you haven't cried from the painful bondage fuck you just received, I want you to get your biggest toy and cover it in a mild irritant (toothpaste/ginger/castille soap) and slowly fuck your ass with it. Adding water about every two minutes. If you have lasted for 20 minutes of fucking without crying then you are a true pain slut. And you should be sorry for your loose holes that will never please a man.
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote