View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 07:51 PM   #8
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subslut024 View Post
Hello, I need to be punished because I pussed out on a public dare because I was to scared and I need to get over that and push my limits. Make it as publicly humiliating as possible.
Ok. Starting first thing in the morning, don’t use the toilet.
Diaper up and pack two spare diapers in your bag, plus changing supplies (wipes, cream ect); because you’re going on an adventure.

You’re going to want to travel about an hour away from your home. Somewhere secluded is fine, but you may want to make sure there is a public bathroom around.

When you arrive, your diaper should ideally already be wet. You’re going to need to wet it once more and then you may get changed into a clean one.

You get a choice to make here. If you mess in your next diaper you make be discreet about changing out of this one.
And will only be diaper until you get home.

If you don’t feel confident messing publicly. You may change in a stall but mustvrest the changing supplies and rolled up used diaper on the floor of the cubicle while you are changing.
You must wear this diaper until it is near leaking, at which point you may change and go home. Keeping that diaper on until you goto bed.

If you do mess publicly, you can be a discreet as you wish while changing, may change into your last diaper immediately and go home. At which point your punishment is over.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote