View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 06:55 PM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet This Dare Clarified

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambermcgee View Post
I mean again, I felt like a complete slut... However, I also felt rather euphoric and had a hard time believing I actually did it. Like I said this is the most challenging and maybe the hottest dare I have ever done. Please make more like it.
Ok... Let me give you another dare, which is really just the same dare with a few extra rules to make it tougher.
  1. Every day from when you read this dare until when you actually do it, you are to listen to this 2 files twice daily at least until Christmas, one just after you wake up (before getting up from bed) and once just after you turn your lights off for sleep. I want you to listen to these two files repeatedly, for 2 weeks.
    1. http://bit.ly/shared-orgasms
    2. http://bit.ly/screaming-orgasms
  2. Now, you will actually be looking for retired people only... The older the better!
  3. If at any time during this dare you are again told you are a whore or slut or any other insulting name like that, you are not only to do as you did in the last dare, but you will also admit it and have him write it on your body with nonerasable ink, the kind they use on polling stations all over the world to ensure that you haven't already voted. Once it is written on you, it stays on you for a couple of weeks or so.
  4. Take off all your clothes before you start doing anything sexual to him. Do not put them back on until you are about to leave. You are not allowed to wash yourself, either.
  5. No BJs, at least not until he has fucked you first in the pussy and then in the ass. If you need to make him comer 3 times, do so. If you need to wait for him to recover, do so. Man usually recover in 15-30 minutes, although they would ejaculate as much sperm as the first time, they will still ejaculate. You might speed this up by providing constant stimulation during the entire recovery time.
  6. When you get cum in your ass, time for an A2M. Do not let anything touch his cock between the second it leaves your ass until the second it enters your mouth. You might think that this will be difficult to convince him off, but it won't be at all--not right after discharging on your ass.
  7. You did not replied to me on the reason you own one of those miniskirts.
  8. Do not use a public restroom this time. What I suggest you use is an hourly hotel. Try to have him pay for the hotel, this time... But do not charge him anything.
  9. Quote:
    Originally Posted by ambermcgee View Post
    Then I, for the first time in my life, had to inform him that this one was on the house
    I really liked that expression, but in a more personal form (as in: "this is on me")... Use it. This expression has convincing power on your own brain, so even if it is not the form that you actually used.
  10. I that is not what you actually said (which is the reason I did not react to it previously), but the expression will have power on your brain. Use it.
  11. Do not tell him he can have you anyway he wants. Remember, you are leading him in this. Lead him all the way, not just part of the way.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote