View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 09:01 PM   #9
lollyem

All these suggestions have made me eager to start, so instead of waiting for Friday, I'll be starting a day early, tomorrow! The extra edges that have already been assigned will count towards tomorrow's edges. Today I ordered Japanese mint oil, tiger balm, and a clit clamp (which is basically a tweezer style clamp that should push my clit forward but not be unbearable, I plan to wear it under my clothes as much as possible). Those items should arrive on Friday, so it'll be a good starting gift for my advent of denial!

Tomorrow I will begin my schedule of daily nipple suction and wearing a plug for most of the day. I flipped a coin and will be wearing the weighted plug. I'll also do a couple of the tasks I can do in the bathroom, as I am able. If all goes to plan I'll be able to wear the tack bra to work on Friday.

I was going to let myself come one last time before the event on Thursday, but since I'm already starting the tasks, I decided to make my denial sentence a little longer and not give myself that orgasm. My last orgasm was on Sunday! I was thinking of giving myself the chance to come about halfway through the 12 days by using edgemeplease.com and let it decide, but I will probably make a poll for that when it comes up.

Thank you to everyone who has suggested things here and over PM, I'll check in again tomorrow to let you all know how I'm doing.

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote