View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 08:06 PM   #54
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveRalph View Post
I can't do super long diaper dares due to my job, but I deserve a punishment after this failure:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...1&postcount=16
Wow! I had a read and that seams like it was un-pleasant!

Okay so for your punishment your going to have to do two things.

Firstly when you are going to wear a wet diaper to bed another 5 times. When you wake up in the morning, don’t take it off until you are in the shower.
Before you do pull it open a little and let the water run in, it should be completely swollen and dripping by the time you take it off.

Secondly, to stop you making a mess of your car again, the next time you are going for a drive longer than 15 minutes you are to be diapered up.
If you can’t do the next drive, count how many times you drive longer than that distance between now and when you do.
That’s how many times you will have to repeat getting diapered up before getting in the car.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote