View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 11:07 AM   #1
lollyem

Female 12 Days of Nipple Teasing

Edit: Look at my blog post for rules & daily schedule.

Since we're coming up on Christmas, I decided to do a "12 Days of Denial" for myself, starting Friday. (I know technically it's supposed to start on Christmas day and last for 12 days after, but the way I'm doing this is I guess more like a 12 day advent calendar.) I have planned tasks to do for each day, and overarching rules for the 12 days, namely - no orgasm before Christmas, must edge at least 3 times a day.

I'd like to further my torment by making sure my nipples are nice and sensitive for the 12 days as well, but this is where I'm kind of drawing a blank. I can't wear clamps under my clothes at work because they're too noticeable, and clamps are generally how I sensitize them.

My request:
Give me tasks to do at work (discreetly, in the bathroom) and at home that will make my nipples more sensitive and keep me always in mind of my needy body.

Where possible, keep them short (~5-10 minutes for the ones at work, since i can't be missing for long periods of time). Depending on how well they work I may promote tasks to daily rules. If you have ideas for other daily rules, feel free to suggest them.

You can also add one edge per post if you want, to be added to that day's edges. No double posting please! Edit to add: By double posting I mean posting twice in a row. You can post as many times as you want, you just have to wait til someone else has posted before you can post again.

I'll be writing reports each day until Christmas or until the thread dies out, whichever comes first.

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice

Last edited by lollyem; 12-13-2019 at 09:41 AM.
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote