View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:34 AM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambermcgee View Post
Okay, so I wanted to try this dare for a really long time, but just couldn't find the courage to do it... It finally took me a few weeks of fantasizing about it, quite a bit of tequila, and about an hour of walking fro my frontdoor, before I managed to undertake this dare.
Great! That's the precise state of mind I envisioned for this dare.

Quote:
So there I was, dressed up in a tight, leather mini-skirt (don't ask me why I own one of these.
Hold it a second... One of the key reasons I am on this site is to cause huge amounts of humiliation... So, if you find something too humiliating to report about...

Bing it on! I am all ears! Oh... Yeah... That belongs to this thread, too!

Quote:
a slightly see through top, ridiculously high heels, and no underwear at all. Oh, and I had put on my brightest red lip stick and a little too much of eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. As I was clumsily (not good with 15cm heels) making my way down the street, I could tell that people - especially men - were staring at me, and more than usual. I have honestly never felt so exposed before.
How else did it made you feel? Slutty? Vurnerable? Easy?

As for the heels, you better get used to them. You won't have to wear them every day, but expect them to be a regular thing my my dares.

What you should do? Ask YouTube for help!

Quote:
Anyway, so I went to a park that is not too far away and still not too close to my home. I don't know what it is about guys, but there aren't many of them in parks on their own
Most of us feel that parks are not a good place to pick up girls, because most of the girls are in groups of 3-4 and because most of the girls would not be in an approachable state of mind.

What most of us fail to realize, is that exactly those two features (plus the fact that most weirdos pick up girls during the same period of the day that a particular fictional character does: Dracula) what makes the daytime and the parks in particular the perfect date/time to pick up girls.

Quote:
so it took me a little while to find one. Most were either old (as in retired old!) or with their girlfriends,
Retired old? That's something we could work with in future dares...

You know, most of those retired people would have been delighted for you to do the dare with them!

As for with their girlfriends, let's steer off those. Anyway, to get a gf in the first place a guy has to has at least some experience with girls.

Quote:
but I found one guy who was sitting hunched over his phone, occasionally looking up at me, and quickly looking away again whenever I turned his way.
Sounds like the kind of guy I had in mind!

Quote:
I went over and sat down next to him and started flirting, and judging from his response, he might never actually have talked to a girl he wasn't related to before...
He provably did talk to girls he wasn't related to before...

You know, waitress, cashiers, some of those are girls too!

No, seriously... lets say that you where having a pickick with your BFF and you noticed him. After about 3-4 hours (of him building up courage) he finally gets the nerve to hit on you.

How would you react?

See, that sort of reaction is considered by most of us a rejection. It happens to all of us, who are not good with girls. So many times girls want to set us as an example (for their own protection) and they end up scarring us for life.
I am not saying that you sre to blame. After all, it is we who allow you to do it.

Quote:
He was very shy and confused about what to say, and when I finally asked ig he wanted to go somewhere private, he actually told me that he would love to, but that he didn't have that kind of money... Then I, for the first time in my life, had to inform him that this one was on the house.
Excellent! How did this made you feel?

Quote:
So I took him by the hand and led him to a public bathroom.
This was not my intentions, but certainly did the job!

Quote:
I undid his belt and started rubbing his cock and told him that he could have me anyway he wanted. He didn't really seem to understand that, and certainly didn't seem ready to act on it, so I sat him down on the toilet and started to lick his cock.
I should have limitted the dare so that you are not allowed to make him cum unless his dick is inside your cunt or ass...

So, when you gave him that blow job, did you at least got naked first? Did he got a chance to enjoy the sight of your entire body?

Quote:
I'm afraid the story is coming to an end becuase almost as soon as I got him in my mouth he exploded... Quite a lot of cum as well. I ended up having to let some of it slide down my cheek as well. Then I just sent him on his way and went home.
Right, but that is his fault, not yours.

Quote:
This is certainly the most challenging dare I have ever done but almost the most intense one. The entire way through, I felt rather euphoric and actually had a hard time believing that I was going through with it. The best dares really push your limits.

THANKS!
I am really glad it pushed your limits. How did you feel after fucking him? Because I hope you know, you where the one who fucked him and not him to you... Most importantly, how did you feel after fucking some strange dude you would have never fucked in your entire life had I not dared you too?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king

Last edited by Magnetic; 12-11-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote